One Piece 678 Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. Piratas
        +1   -1

User deleted

Eng
    Chapter 678: Laboratory building A LobbyCaribou Kehihihihi in the new world "Jinbe-san brought me here"The crew gets in just in time.The marines seal up the hole in a hurry, and gets it done in time.Brook releases his spirit to go check out outside.The marines turn on Straw Hats, and tell them to give up, but Law tells Smoker not to get in his or the Straw Hat crew's way, and Smoker agrees.Sanji and Nami swap back to their bodies.2d partLaw says there's a way out of this lab without touching the air outside.But he can't guarantee they'll live unless they get out within two hours.The marines search for the children while looking for door R-66.Sanji, Zoro, and others also look for the children while heading to the corridor.Luffy says he's gonna go kidnap Ceaser. Smoker says he'll stay behind, and take care of Vergo himself.Zoro hears from Usopp that Luffy lost once already, and is reminded of his own.. and cheers up by scolding him.Luffy uses his new move, Gomu-Gomu-UFO and takes out the Punk Hazard army in one hit. Luffy's flying lol.End of chapter

Ita

Capitolo 678: costruzione di un laboratorio LobbyCaribou Kehihihihi nel nuovo mondo "Jinbe-san mi ha portato qui'l'equipaggio riceve in appena in tempo. I marines sigillare il foro di fretta, e si è fatto in tempo. Brook rilascia il suo spirito per andare a controllare fuori. I marines accendere cappelli di paglia, e dire loro di smettere, ma la legge non fumatore dice di avere in suo o il cappello di paglia dell'equipaggio, e fumatore accetta. Sanji e Nami swap indietro ai loro bodies.2d partLaw dice che non c'è un modo per uscire da questo laboratorio senza toccare l'aria all'esterno. Ma egli non può garantire che vivono a meno che non abbiate entro due ore. I marines cercare i bambini mentre cerca di porta R-66.Sanji, Zoro e altri anche per i bambini mentre la voce di corridoio. Luffy dice che ha intenzione di andarci rapire Caesar. Fumatore dice di non stare dietro, e prendersi cura di Vergo se stesso. Ascolta da Usopp Zoro Luffy che andranno persi una volta già, ed è ricordato del suo.. E saluti da lo aveva sgridato. Luffy utilizza il suo nuovo movimento, Gomu-Gomu -UFO e tira fuori l'esercito Punk Pericolo in un solo colpo. Luffy's flying lol. Fine del capitolo

0 replies since 22/8/2012, 11:09   598 views